So good, you’ll never go back to your old pancake recipe!
5 Minute Vegan Pancakes
These are SO GOOD. You seriously may never go back to your old pancake recipe.
- 1 c flour
- 1 T sugar (organic cane works for us)
- 2 T baking powder
- 1/8 t salt
- 1 c soy milk
- 2 T vegetable oil (as you might imagine, I use about half, and even olive sometimes!)
1. Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth.
2. Spray a pan with a little Pam if you used less oil in the recipe, then heat on medium high heat.
3. Spoon batter onto pan and flip when the middle gets bubbly.
4. Add chocolate chips, flax seeds, cinnamon, or anything else that touches your fancy!
5. Repeat until batter is gone!
(Adapted from Food.com)